Conditions of access to housing units or an apartment ownership:
1. That the applicant Bahraini nationality.
2. That the applicant is the head of the family core.
3. Not be less than the age given on demand for 18 years and not more than 50 years.
4. Not the applicant is the owner or a family member for basic home or residential land suitable.
5. Not be the applicant or any member of his family had already obtain any housing service provided by the government or the private sector, associations, charitable institutions or any other, and the exception of service-governmental organizations through the apartment lease from the Ministry or any other , and the applicant must, in this case Gaadh apartment back to the ministry or the donor's original condition within two months of receipt of the key Alouhdhalexanah / apartment ownership.
6. Not exceed the monthly income of the family of basic nine hundred dinars.
Registration dwelling unit or apartment ownership:
1. Registered housing granted to the first category if the husband's name was the one who has to pay the premiums on his own. As if he participated with his wife or with one of his wives, if he had any more than one wife, to pay the premiums on the common housing register by contributing.
2. Score given to the housing category of the second name of the father or mother, as the case.
3. Registered housing granted to the third category as the son or daughter of that very fact that the father or mother with a family background of the third category and has to pay installments of assessments.