Conditions for obtaining loan restoration:
1. That the applicant Bahraini nationality.
2. The application is the head of the family core.
3. Not be less than the age given on demand for 18 years and not more than 60 years.
4. That a member of the family has at least basic share of the house required a loan as the only house which is owned by the family and it was inhabited after its restoration.
In the case of non-possession of the family's basic whole house must obtain the approval of a majority of three-quarters (4/3) to common shareholders.
5. Not be the applicant or any member of his family had already obtain any housing service provided by the government or the private sector, associations, charitable institutions or any other, and the exception of service-governmental organizations through the apartment lease from the Ministry or any other within 15 years from the date of submission of the application service apartment lease granted by the Ministry or any of the other and in this case, the apartment must be returned to the ministry or the donor within two months of the completion of restoration.
6. Not exceed the monthly income of the family of primary and two hundred thousand dinars.
7. Calculated in proportion to the amount of the loan repayment period of no more than the monthly installment of 25% of the total monthly income of the family core.
8. Does not grant a loan only after an assessment done by the ministry of the repairs required to be an estimate based on the basis of the minimum requirements of the family the basic social and technical requirements for housing.
9. Not exceed the maximum loan amount specified in the assessment