الشيخة حصة بنت خليفة بن أحمد آل خليفة
مدير إدارة السياسات الإسكانية والتخطيط الإستراتيجي
إدارة السياسات الإسكانية والتخطيط الإستراتيجي
We plan housing policies and strategies; evaluate and review programs, projects and initiatives to make sure they are suitable and within the framework of general housing policy; implement housing strategy; evaluate the development and achievement of coordinates with other directorates; conduct research studies; design and plan programs in cooperation with private sector partners; and activate urban development indicators.
2006-2009 Bachelor of Law, April 2009
Applied Science University, Manama, Bahrain (GPA 4.0/4.0)
Preparing to acquire foundation in analysis of legal systems and law enforcement.
2003- 2005 Master of Public Policy, June 2005
University Of Denver (GPA 3.64/4.0)
Recipient of Fulbright Scholarship from US Department of State, Aug 2003-July 2005 Prepared to analyze & articulate various policies with an emphasis in socio-economic development policy.
1997-2001 Bachelor of Science in Accounting, June 2001
University of Bahrain (GPA 3.23/4.0)
Trained to record and analyze financial and accounting information.
Summer 1999 Harvard University (GPA3.5/4.0)
Intensive two-month course in Effective Business Communication and Statistics.
Summer 1997 Georgetown University
Intensive one-month course in Microeconomics.
June 2011 – Present Ministry of Housing
Director of Housing Policy and Strategic Planning
Sept 2007- June 2011 Ministry of the Interior, Manama, Bahrain
Sept 2009 – June 2011 Acting Director of Quality, Financial and Administrative Directorate, General Inspectorate
· Actively establishing and managing the internal control department for the Ministry of the Interior.
· Supervises the establishment, application and audit of quality systems for all ministry departments
· Conducts various financial and administrative technical reports
· Supervises various training courses for quality personnel.
Sept 2007 – Sept 2009 Public Policy Expert/ Budgeting and Cost Accountant, Public Security HQ
· Conducts Policy Analysis for various national, administrative and organizational policy alternatives.
· Provides continuous policy support and advise on various organizational policies to high-level officials within the Ministry.
· Prepares detailed budgets for projects, initiatives and various policy alternatives.
· Actively lead on costing various policy decisions
· Created and actively manages the costing information tool and database
· Currently involved in the organizational structure designing and implementation for the Ministry
· Periodically conducts administrative audits and reviews.
Feb 2006- Sept 2008 United Nations Development Programme, Manama, Bahrain
National Programme Officer (Analyst) and Financial Certifying Officer, Programme Unit
· Conducts ongoing regional and national socio-economic policy analysis in light of major global trends.
· Keenly involved in designing strategic partnerships and the implementation of the Country Office resource mobilization strategy.
· Continuous provision of policy advice services to the Government and facilitation of knowledge building and management
· Actively manages a diverse development programme portfolio. Topics: Drug Control, Governance Development and Administration Reforms, Capacity Development, Gender Empowerment and Human Rights based Development.
· Regularly prepares various UN and UNDP reports, reviews and national system updates.
· Certifying Officer for office financial expenditures.
· Prepares and manage development Project budgets.
· Gender Focal Point for UNDP Bahrain.
Jan 2002-Oct 2003 United Nation Development Programme, Manama, Bahrain
Programme Associate, Programme Unit
· Successfully implemented, coordinated and managed various development programmes with numerous and multi-level governmental institutions and agencies. (Areas of interest: Governance, Poverty Eradication, ICT, and Empowerment of Women).
· Actively involved with new development initiatives based on research and country needs assessment.
· Designed strategies to efficiently and effectively improve delivery of challenged projects.
· Played a vital role in mediating between various government agencies and NGOs and other grass root organizations.
· Managed UNDP Bahrain’s microfinance programme: MicroStart (Budget: $1.5 million).
· Prepared budgets and accounts for national scale projects, such as The Bahrain Housing Policy and Shelter Strategy Project and The Bahrain Environmental Strategy Project, among a number of others.
· Developed fund raising plans for a wide range of national scale projects.
· Participated in various national and regional conferences and fora.
· Assisted in the preparation of various UN and UNDP reporting requirements: Millennium Development Goals and Reports, Common Country Assessment, United Nations Development Assistance Framework, Multi Year Funding Framework
· UNDP Bahrain’s Thematic Focal Point for Gender, Poverty, and ICT.
Sep 2001-Dec2001 Citibank, Manama, Bahrain
Management Intern, Corporate Treasury Department (Treasury Marketing Unit)
· Co-managed the Citicorp Banking Corporation Account.
· Prepared various month end reports.
· Composed the Foreign Exchange column for the fortnightly Citibank Global Watch.
· Created a new database for TMU clients. Developed a better understanding of customers’ needs and exposures by recreating their portfolios.
· Exposed to various Foreign Exchange and Money Market Products (Swaps, Forwards, Derivatives, Structure Notes, etc).
Summer 1999 Investcorp Bank, Manama, Bahrain
Management Intern, Operations, Treasury and Asset Management departments
· Participated in inputting data for both Foreign Exchange and Money Market Transactions.
· Assisted in a number of activities relating to the Treasury Dealing functions and the preparations of daily reports in the Asset Management department.
· Prepared a Report on Islamic Banking for the Head of Treasury Department.
Summer 1995 Central Statistics Organization, Manama, Bahrain
Internship, Computer Services Directorate
· Assisted in recording applications on various ministries orders and helped in various translating activities.